Mali Lošinj– square in front of the chuch of St. Joseph
09,00 – 12,00/ 19,00 – 23,00
The festival offers autochthonous island items (olive oil, honey, liqueurs, marmalades …) and also initial Lošinj mementos.
- “LS” Great smelling naturac cosmetics from the island Lošinj, Lošinj pomade, Lošinj bath salt, Lošinj body scrub, “Fragrances of the island”, MEDSPA FEELING – all-natural home deodorizers inspired by the island chain of Lošinj
- fig, lemon and also mandarin marmalades – lemon, mandarin, natural and walnut brandies and mead – olive oil as well as bottled olives
- A vase of dried out natural herbs on a plaque, Image on a Lošinj-scented padding, Geckos made from baked clay, Minis with seashells, Minis with plants
Petrica Podda (mementos).
- outfits of the islands of Susak, Ilovik, Srakan, Nerezin as well as Orlec – granny’s towel – terracotta pieces – Lošinj in 1900.
- Eco-bag with an image of the boardwalk.
- Paintings on cardboard, put right into structures made from debris washed onto land or bamboo.
The Lošinj fragrant yard.
- Aromatized sea salt, Myrtle liqueur, Great smelling herbal liqueur „ My Island”, Great smelling sachet, Lemon liqueur, Lošinj tea, Fragrances and also flavours of Lošinj.
- Miniature from Susak.
- sailing boat.